MSc in Agroecology
A European MSc preparing graduates to produce innovation in agroecology, to create and support sustainability in the farming and food systems.
The programme provides the ecological principles to study, design and manage agroecosystems that are both productive and natural resource preserving, socially just and economically viable.
The MSc prepares students to link theory to practice and to cope with complex situation at different scales by combining scientific learning with professional and practical experiences.
The MSc Agroecology is designed as a two-year curriculum including a practical thesis project. International mobility is a key feature of the programme.
Two options are open to interested students :
- European MSc Agroecology in cooperation with the Norwegian University of Life Science: www.agroecos.fr
- MSc Agroecology - Organic Agriculture, in cooperation with Wageningen University: www.agroecology.fr
At the end of the curriculum, students obtain the French MSc Agroecology and the Norwegian Master of Science Agroecology or the Dutch Master of Science in Organic Agriculture, according to the option chosen.
Good to know
- An international curriculum with international cohorts
- The obtention of two MSc degrees at the end of your studies
- The whole programme is taught in English
International Relations Department
+33 - (0)4 27 85 85 email@example.com